The Ames Library provides a number of video services to faculty, staff, and students. Whether you want to add a short clip to a presentation, flip your classroom, or create a video resume, we can help. Learn more about our services by clicking on the links below. Keep in mind, however, that whenever you are using media, copyright rules may apply.
Need a film to screen in class or at an event?
- Reserve a video now.
- Reserve a room in Ames Library to screen your movie.
- Learn more about our DVD/Video Collections.
- Look to see if we have something you can embed in Moodle or stream during class.
Want to create your own videos?
- Take a look at the equipment we have that you can borrow from the Library Service Desk.
- We've also got digital editing software in the Thorpe Center if you want to polish your creation.
Have some an old VHS that you want to convert to DVD? We can reformat that for you.
Have questions, but not sure who to ask? Our Instructional Technologists are sure to be able to help.