- Friday, December 16th: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17th & Sunday, December 18th: CLOSED
- Monday, December 19th - Thursday, December 22nd: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 23rd - Monday, January 2nd: CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 3rd - Friday, January 6th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 7th & Sunday, January 8th: CLOSED
- Monday, January 9th & Tuesday, January 10th: 8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Fall & Spring Semester
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Card swipe access
- Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 6:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m.
At these times, the library is accessible to all students, faculty and staff, visiting scholars, and retirees using their ID cards. Alumni and members of our I-Share consortium may gain entrance by showing their ID cards. During special events, such as Homecoming, the card swipe system will be disabled. If you have any questions, please contact the University Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-556-3834.
Home of the University's Archives, located on the library's 4th floor
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Friday 8:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Other times by appointment