End of Spring Semester 2018
- Extended hours for finals
- Friday, April 20th & April 27th: 7:45 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, April 21st & April 28th: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday, April 22nd & 29th: 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Quiet Floors - Friday, April 13th - Tuesday, May 1st, the third and fourth floors will be designated as "quiet floors".
- Massage De-Stress - Wednesday, April 25th, there will be Masseuses available from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.. Sign-up sheets are outside of Room 145 on the entry level.
Fall & Spring Semester
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Card swipe access
- Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 6:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m.
At these times, the library is accessible to all students, faculty and staff, visiting scholars, and retirees using their ID cards. Alumni and members of our I-Share consortium may gain entrance by showing their ID cards. During special events, such as Homecoming, the card swipe system will be disabled. If you have any questions, please contact the University Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-556-3834.
Home of the University's Archives, located on the library's 4th floor
Spring 2018 Hours
- Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Other times by appointment