Memorial Day Weekend
- Friday, May 26th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27th - Sunday, May 28th: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 29th: 1:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
May Term Hours - ending Thursday, June 1st
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours - June 2nd - August 21st
- Friday, June 2nd: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3rd & Sunday, June 4th: CLOSED
- Monday, June 5th & Tuesday, June 6th: CLOSED - Maintenance
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Fall & Spring Semester
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Card swipe access
- Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 6:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m.
At these times, the library is accessible to all students, faculty and staff, visiting scholars, and retirees using their ID cards. Alumni and members of our I-Share consortium may gain entrance by showing their ID cards. During special events, such as Homecoming, the card swipe system will be disabled. If you have any questions, please contact the University Librarian, email@example.com or 309-556-3834.
Home of the University's Archives, located on the library's 4th floor
- Weekdays: 9:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Other times by appointment