Spring Semester - 2021
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 12 midnight
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 12 midnight
Semester Break Hours
- Tuesday, April 27th: 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28th - Friday, April 30th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 1st & Sunday, May 2nd: CLOSED
- Monday, May 3rd & Tuesday, May 4th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
May Term Hours (Wednesday, May 5th - Thursday, May 27th)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Access to The Ames Library for the spring and May Term is limited to current students,
faculty, and staff via card swipe due to our reduced seating capacity.
Late-night study space for current students is available in State Farm Hall for the
Mondays - Thursdays until 1:30 a.m., Fridays - Saturdays until 10 p.m., and Sundays
until 1:30 a.m.. Access to State Farm Hall is via card swipe for late night and weekend
Students from other CARLI institutions who have requested items via I-Share can request
access to pick up their item by calling 309-556-3350 when they arrive at the library.
This exception is for item pick-up only. IWU students living near an open CARLI library
can also request items to pick up at their local institution.
Please visit our Ames Library Spring Semester FAQ for details about the available resources and services from the Ames Library and Information
Technology Services. More information about the university's response to the coronavirus epidemic is available online.
Course Support: ITS staff members are available for virtual assistance and in the Thorpe Center by
appointment only Please visit the ITS home page for up-to-date information on virtual and in-person support.
Please contact the University Archivist for assistance. You may explore our digital collections through this portal at any time.