Office of the registrar's

Helpful Links

I-94 Card Retrieval

OPT Quarterly Check-In
OPT students are expected to check-in within ALL of the following time frames: January 1-10, April 1-10, July 1-10, October 1-10, AND when an address or employment change occurs

Change of Address Form

Break Keys

2015-2016 Academic Calendar


Travel Help

Peoria Charter Coach

Red Top Cab
(309) 827-9707