IT Services staff are available to help faculty use technology for their teaching
If you'd like assistance from an instructional technologist, please call the ITS Service Desk (309-556-3900) to schedule an appointment.
Here are some of the instructional technology resources available:
- color scanners, slide scanners, digital cameras
- images from video, images from the web
- manipulate with photo editing software (Photoshop)
- OCR (optical character recognition)
- photocopying directly to PDF via campus copiers
Audio and Video Processing
- audio capture and manipulation with Audacity
- digital video cameras and video editing
- working with QuickTime, RealMedia, Windows Media, Podcasts and YouTube
- poster printing
- PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, web pages
Intranet / Internet
- creating webpages with OUCampus
- delivering courses via Moodle
- electronic Reserves (Ames Library)
- videoconferencing with Skype
- document collaboration with Google Docs
Moodle is a learning platform and resources available to students, faculty and staff
to create personalized learning environments.
Still Need Help?