What is Banner?
Banner is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that consists of a set of integrated
databases that have been configured to allow the university to perform its administrative
functions in a highly efficient and creative manner. At IWU, the Banner System includes:
- Student System
- Financial Aid System
- Human Resource System
- Finance System
IWU Banner 9 Self-Service User Guide
- Students and Faculty can access Banner Self-Service through MyIWU by clicking on "Banner Self-Service" in the secondary navigation bar (dark green). BSS
is primarily used for class related matters such as looking up grades, class registration,course
Tuition payments can be made via credit card or electronic check (ACH) payments using our online secure payment portal,
powered by CASHNet. Access to this portal is available through your
Banner Self Service account
. The student must grant access to other individuals by providing them with their
own login and password. Once this is done, the authorized user can then access the
CASHNet Payment Gateway here
using credentials your student set up for you.
For more information about the Banner System:
The Banner 9 Revitalization project is underway. Learn more here.
Other Administrative Systems
- CSGold (ID Card System, Sodexo foodservice system, Door access)
- Slate for Admissions (Admissions CRM)
- Housing Director (Residential Life Operations)
- Slate for Advance (Alumni Relations System)
Still Need Help?