My Ideal College Will ...
You'll find many paths to future success within Illinois Wesleyan's unique combination of the liberal arts and nationally known professional schools, an exceptional business program, and highly respected pre-professional programs.
With an average class size of 17, you'll love the personal attention you receive.
Engage with your education through meaningful internships, research and other experiential learning opportunities.
We're committed to putting the highest quality educational experience within your reach. Over 90% of incoming Illinois Wesleyan students from all backgrounds qualify for scholarship or grant assistance.
You'll have access to study abroad programs in more than 70 countries, and our optional monthlong May Term boosts your chances to travel and learn.
Students from all corners of the country and around the world find a home away from home at Illinois Wesleyan.
To help you get here, we offer:
- State-specific scholarships
- Travel vouchers for visiting campus
- A local airport within a 10-minute drive
- Easy access to Chicago and St. Louis (2.5 hours by train)
96% of Illinois Wesleyan graduates in the Class of 2015 were employed or working on advanced degrees within six months of graduation.
No matter your path, we'll prepare you for a bright future:
- More than 80% of our pre-med grads are admitted to medical school on their first try
- 100 percent of Illinois Wesleyan nursing graduates are employed
- Our accounting grads repeatedly have the highest CPA exam pass rates of any program in the state
- The Economist named Illinois Wesleyan graduates overall as top earners nationally (top 6%) and No. 1 in Illinois