Internal Funding Opportunities

There are two types of funding available for faculty development: internal and external grants. Most of the information on the Grants and Foundation Relations Website is concerned with identifying and applying for external funding.

In terms of internal funding opportunities, full-time faculty may apply for Faculty Development grants through the Mellon Center and the Office of the Associate Dean of the Faculty. For more information on particular FDC programs and application procedures, please refer to the Faculty Development Handbook.

Faculty Development Programs

Artistic and Scholarly Development (ASD) Grants
Curriculum Development (CD) Grants
Instructional Development (ID) Grants
Junior Leave Program
Professional Travel Funds
Sabbatical Leave Program
Senior Faculty Research Program