edTPA Video Camera Checkout
The Educational Studies Department has 5 video cameras available for loan, for edTPA
The following use agreement is to be strictly adhered to.
Video Camera Student Use Agreement 2020-2021
The Illinois Wesleyan University Educational Studies Department allows students to
borrow video cameras for a
, under the conditions detailed below.
Terms of the Agreement
- I understand that this video camera is being provided to me ONLY for use as a student
to support my professional development.
- I understand that in using the video camera I must abide by the IWU Information Technology Services Usage Policy.
- I understand that I will respect other people’s privacy and avoid using this video
camera to record people without their consent.
- I must return the video camera by the due date specified below.
I hereby agree to the above terms and in addition shall:
- Use reasonable care in the operation and handling of the video camera and its accessories;
- Keep the device in a safe, secure location when not in use (keeping in mind that video
cameras are sensitive to extreme temperatures);
- Return the video camera, fully charged, to the IWU Educational Studies Department
during business hours by the date it is due (M-F; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm). If the camera is returned late, I will pay a late fee, as assessed by the department.
Pay the repair/replacement cost of the video camera and/or its accessories, if it is lost, stolen, or returned damaged.
(Your student account will be billed for the replacement cost of the video camera
and any missing accessories)
If you would like to borrow one of the video cameras, please contact Donna Haas, CLA
347, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8-12, 1-4:30, M-F.