Nursing Career Fair 2017
Wednesday, November 15th
Memorial Center, Illinois Wesleyan University
10 am - 1 pm
Healthcare Organizations & Graduate Schools Exhibitor Registration Information
Meet amazing talent at the Nursing Career Fair on November 15, 2017. This fair is open to healthcare employers offering internship and full-time positions for nursing majors.
Interested in attending this event?
Registration is open and can be accessed through your Titan CareerLink account
Once you are at the log in page you may either register to establish your account or log in. If you have an established account, you will log in with your username (your full email address) and password. If you have forgotten your password, you may click on the "Forgot your password" reset link.
If you have any difficulties accessing your account, please contact us at (309) 556-3095.
Registration steps include:
- Log in
- Select Career Events then Search which will take you to the events screen
- In the Career event name area enter Nursing Career Fair 2017
- Select Register under Action and you will then begin the registration process
Unable to register online?
Click here for the registration form.
To maximize your recruiting efforts, consider attending the fairs below:
- Nursing & Physical Therapy Career Fair
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Bradley University Michel Student Center, 2nd Floor
- Registration will open on July 1st at this link.
- Only 40 minutes from Bloomington-Normal, Illinois
Illinois State University Nursing Fair
Thursday, November 16, 2017 (Click here to register!)
- Less than 10 minutes from Illinois Wesleyan and 40 minutes from Bradley University
What's the best part? Admission is free!
The Nursing Career Fair takes place sometime in November in the Young Main Lounge of the Memorial Center.
During the time of the career fairs, it is recommended that nursing majors bring multiple copies of their resume and dress professional!
Tips For Job Fair Success: