Why Illinois Wesleyan?
This is an intro describing what you are about to see and why it's amazing in 2-3
sentences. Good luck.
14% of college students study abroad, but 48% of Illinois Wesleyan students do so. Our students have access to more than 70 countries
You'll Want To Come Back
More than 93% of Illinois Wesleyan’s students return for their second year. Nationally, the average
is just 58%.
Graduate on time
At Illinois Wesleyan, 90%
of graduates finish within four years.
- Over 90% of incoming students representing every socioeconomic class qualify for scholarship
or grant assistance.
- Over half of tuition, on average, is covered by scholarships and grants for incoming
Your Home Away from Home
Our students love the personal attention they receive
- Quote from an out-of-state student about finding a home here, feeling welcomed, etc?
- Students from California, Texas, New York, Florida, and all corners of the country
are thriving in our engaging, inclusive, and welcoming environment.
- 96% of 2015 graduates are employed or working on advanced degrees within six months
- > 80% of pre-med grads admitted to medical school on 1st try
- 100 percent of nursing graduates are employed
- Our accounting grads repeatedly have the highest CPA exam pass rates of any program
in the state
- In its first-ever college ranking, The Economist named Illinois Wesleyan graduates
as top earners nationally (top 6%) and No. 1 in Illinois, based on an analysis of
a broad range of data in the recently available U.S. Department of Education’s College