Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist
- Accept Offer of Admission (Enrollment deposit)
- Submit Financial Aid Applications
- Complete housing registration & roommate matching, meal plan selection
(Round 1 deadline is June 17, notified June 25)
(Round 2 deadline is July 22, notified August 1)
- Submit Transfer Student Information Survey via IWU email address (received after student
- Parent Orientation (June 22)
- First Payment Due--For Families on 10-Installment Plan (June 30)
- Housing Assignment
(Round 1 notification begins June 25)
(Round 2 notification begins August 1)
- First Payment Due--For Families on 2-Installment Plan (July 30)
- Submit medical history and immunization information via the Health Services Patient
Portal (due August 1)
- Transfer Orientation (August 2)
- Health insurance decision (If choosing to waive, deadline for waiver is August 30)
- Turning Titan New Student Orientation (August 20-25, required for students who do
not attend the Transfer Orientation on August 2)
- Move-In Day for upper-division students (August 24, for students who are not attending
Turning Titan orientation)
- Academic advising and class registration--during orientation
Family Weekend—September 28-29 (Book your hotel now!)
Please contact us if you have any questions at 1-800-332-2498 or at email@example.com.
So many choices! Savory entrees, a huge salad bar or build your own unforgettable
sandwich with our Panini Machine. Fuel your studies with a variety of meal plans,
with all-you-can-eat options to satisfy any dietary requirements. Learn more.
For Your Health
All students are required to submit a medical history and immunization information
to Illinois Wesleyan's Arnold Health Services via the Patient Portal prior to enrollment.
The skills you obtain from working on campus complement your academic performance
and communicate to future employers your ability to succeed in a professional setting.
View current job openings.
Do you like to sleep in? Do you study best with music on? Our roommate matching process
helps you land the roommate who is right for you. Learn more.
Minor Myers, jr. Welcome Center
1211 Park Street
Bloomington, IL. 61701
309-556-3031 or 1-800-332-2498