International Student Enrollment Checklist
Accept Offer of Admission (Enrollment deposit)
- Online Orientation Guidebook (Available starting March 1)
- Pre-Orientation Checklist (Mailed after enrollment decision)
- Email & Login Account (Mailed after enrollment decision)
- Housing Registration & Roommate Matching (June 1)
- Pre-Registration Form--Class Preferences (Emailed mid-June)
Meal Plan Selection (July)
- Housing Assignment (Emailed beginning July 10)
- Fall Semester Payment (Due July 30)
- Move-In Day (August 12-13)
- International Student Orientation (August 14-17)
- New Student Orientation (August 18-23)
Academic Advising--During New Student Orientation (Aug. 19-20)
- Class Registration--During New Student Orientation (August 21)
You should receive information prior to each date. Please contact us if you have any questions at 1-800-332-2498 or at email@example.com.
So many choices! Savory entrees, a huge salad bar or build your own unforgettable sandwich with our Panini Machine. Fuel your studies with a variety of meal plans, with all-you-can-eat options to satisfy any dietary requirements. Learn more.
For Your Health
All students are required to submit a Medical History Form and Immunization Record to Illinois Wesleyan's Arnold Health Service prior to enrollment. Learn more.
The skills you obtain from working on campus complement your academic performance and communicate to future employers your ability to succeed in a professional setting. View current job openings.
Have your F-1 Visa?
Please note that application procedures vary greatly. Contact your local US Embassy or Consulate to determine the exact application procedures and timeline for obtaining your visa. Learn more.
Do you like to sleep in? Do you study best with music on? Our roommate matching process helps you land the roommate who is right for you. Learn more.
2015 Summer Reading Program
All incoming students will read The Unlikely Disciple by Kevin Roose for the 2015 Summer Reading Program, then participate in a discussion during orientation activities.
Minor Myers, jr. Welcome Center
1211 Park Street
Bloomington, IL. 61701
309-556-3031 or 1-800-332-2498