Titan Transport Policies
To maintain a safe and pleasant riding environment, all shuttle passengers are expected to follow the policies below:
- Be prepared to present an Illinois Wesleyan University ID card.
- Students may bring one non-student guest, but the guest must present a government-issued photo ID to board the van. Students are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Passengers are expected to be aware that the van may not leave the designated service area.
- Drivers reserve the right to refuse service to any student who appears to violate the rules listed below of if the student appears intimidating or threatening.
The following behaviors by passengers are prohibited:
- Eating and Drinking
- Playing music or similar without headphones
- Harassing the driver
- Defacing the van
- Animals (except service animals)
- Drugs and Alcohol