Office of the Registrar
National Student Clearinghouse
Illinois Wesleyan University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. There is a $2.25 online processing fee per mailing address in addition to the $5.00 fee per IWU transcript.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service,
contact 703-742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Mail or in Person
To obtain a copy of your transcript, fill out the Transcript Request Form. If you cannot access this form, be sure to include the following information in a written request:
- dates of attendance and/or graduation date
- social security number or IWU ID#
- name at the time of attendance and current name (if different)
- address where the transcript should be sent
- your current mailing address
- daytime phone number
- written signature (required by Federal Law)
Transcripts are $5.00 per copy. Please send payment (check or cash) with request.
Requests take 3-4 working days to process. The request should either be mailed to us at IWU, Attn: Registrar's Office, PO Box 2900, Bloomington, IL 61702 or delivered in person to our office, room 110 Holmes Hall.
Transcripts mailed directly to the student will be stamped issued to student. We do not issue unofficial transcripts. You may request that the transcripts be mailed to you in individually sealed envelopes.
Scholarship transcripts are free of charge if you are a current student and if we mail the transcript to the scholarship address. If you want to pick the transcript up yourself or have it sent to your address, you will be charged according to the fees listed above.