Kemp Hall

Kemp Hall

Kemp Hall, or the International House, acquired in 1912 and named in honor of Theodore Kemp, IWU's 8th president, who served from 1908-22. The old mansion served as a dining hall, offices and a residence hall until 1987, when it was dedicated as a living and learning residence with an international focus. A number of single, double and triple-occupancy rooms are available in this building, with a capacity of 30.

(1207 N. Main Street)