Dedicated in 1923, Buck Memorial Library was a gift of the estate of Hiram and Martha Buck and for years served as the University's main library. It has been transformed into a high-tech computer center with classrooms, labs and workrooms. The Language Resource Center provides facilities for foreign language computer-based activities as well as traditional language laboratory work. The offices of the departments of Hispanic Studies and Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures are also located here.
(210 E. University Avenue)
|Buck Memorial Library is an accessible building. The southeast entrance is accessible from the sidewalk behind the building. All floors are accessible from the building elevator and ramps are located throughout the building for easy access.|