Office Coordinator II - Multi Programs
(Religion, Philosophy, Greek and Roman Studies, Women's Studies, and International Studies)
- Three to four years office experience and/or on-the-job training.
- Basic knowledge of office systems and procedures and/or specialized skills; typically acquired in up to one year of post-high school training.
- Computer experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher, preferred).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication/interaction skills, with sensitivity to office protocol in working with a diverse constituency.
- Provides office support to department faculty including reconciling department budget records.
- Assists with mailings and electronic communications to students and faculty.
- Serves as Multi Programs liaison with campus departments and off-campus vendors.
- Updates department website; produces flyers, posters, handbooks, newsletters; and updates databases and spreadsheet files.
- Coordinates department activities and organizes special events with the department.
- Hires, trains and supervises student workers.
- Assists with faculty searches when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply in person between the hours of 8-11:30 am and 1-3:30 pm no later than August 14, 2013. A timed typing test is required. Final candidate must pass a pre-employment background investigation.
Illinois Wesleyan University
Human Resources, Holmes 209
1312 N. Park Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
Illinois Wesleyan University’s sexual harassment and sexual violence policy may be accessed at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusive Excellence