About IWU's On-Campus Recruiting Program
The Career Center is using Titan CareerLink (eRecruiting) to coordinate our on-campus recruitment program including scheduling interviews and posting job/internship announcements.
Employers may contact the Career Center at (309) 556-3071 to obtain a free account. We will provide comfortable interviewing facilities and aggressively promote your visit to our students.
Recruiting Program Procedures:
- On-Campus interviews can be scheduled Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- After calling our office to arrange for an interview date, please complete and return the recruitment form (which will be sent or faxed to you), no later than one week prior to your interview date.
- If you have company information that you would like us to share with students, please forward it to our office. The information you provide can be used to advertise your recruiting visit.
- Our Recruitment Coordinator, Sue Noonan, will fax your schedule one day prior to your campus visit. Via eRecruiting, we will forward resumes. You can make your selections online, or you may contact or office with your selections.
- Both open or pre-select interview arrangements can be accommodated. Our office will publicize your visit and the position(s) for which you will be interviewing.
- With an open schedule, interested students may sign up for an interview. With a pre-select schedule, interested students may submit resumes. These resumes will be forwarded to you for pre-screening. When you notify us of your selections, those students will be contacted to schedule interview times. You may make your selections online using your eRecruiting account or contact us with the names of the students you wish to interview.
- IWU is a member of the Illinois Small College Placement Association (ISCPA) - a consortium of 25 colleges and universities with a collective enrollment of over 50,000 students. Within its membership are outstanding schools which are recognized as providing stellar academic and experiential programs. Participation in consortuim interviewing (ISCPA Interviews) offers employers the chance to meet the best candidates each college has to offer in one convenient location.
eRecruiting (Titan CareerLink)
- Employers may establish an eRecruiting account free of charge. Through this account you may promote your organization through an online profile, post job and internship announcements and search virtual resume books for IWU candidates. Contact us at (309) 556-3095 to establish your account.
Vacancy Listing Service
Employers may post vacancies by creating an account at the ISCPA website by entering the Employers section from the home page, then filling out the form listed under "ISCPA Jobs". You may also send your job vacancies to Illinois Wesleyan University via fax at (309) 556-3065, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or U.S. mail sent to our office, and our staff will publish the vacancies for you.
We hope that you will be able to join us for lunch during your visit. Should you wish to have faculty from certain departments join us as well, please indicate this on the recruitment form you complete. We will coordinate the arrangements.
The Career Center will advertise your recruiting visit in a number of ways to our students before your interview date. In addition, you may wish to advertise in our weekly student newspaper, the Argus. Call (309) 556-3117 to advertise your visit.