Whether you graduated in 2012 or 1982, the Hart Career Center services are available to you.
• Post your organization’s internships and full-time jobs on our
online database, Titan CareerLink.
• Participate in our campus recruiting program.
• Attend our career fairs to recruit students and get your
• Volunteer for our practice interview or job shadowing
• Share your expertise through a campus workshop, panel or
• Connect with students and alums through the LinkedIn IWU
Alumni group and TitanPride.
• Use our Career Guide publication, Steps to Success and our online resources to stay current.
• Search for jobs using Titan CareerLink, the ISCPA Online Career Center, Vault and additional online sites.
• Schedule an advising session to discuss job search, graduate school or career change via phone or in person
with one of our professional staff members.