Transfer Student Checklist
Accept Offer for Admission (Enrollment deposit)
Financial Aid Application (No later than August 1)
- Online Orientation Guidebook (Available after March 1)
- Pre-Orientation Checklist (Mailed after enrollment decision)
- Email & Login Account (Mailed after enrollment decision)
- Housing Registration & Roommate Matching (June 1)
- Pre-Registration Form--Class Preferences (Emailed mid-June)
- Parent Orientation (June 21)
- First Payment Due--For Families on 10-Installment Plan (June 30)
Meal Plan Selection (July)
- Housing Assignment (Emailed beginning July 11)
- First Payment Due--For Families on 2-Installment Plan (July 30)
Medical History Form & Immunization Record (August 1)
- Health Insurance (Deadline for waiver is August 30)
- Move-In Day (August 19)
- New Student Orientation (August 19-24)
Academic Advising--During New Student Orientation (Aug. 20-21)
- Class Registration--During New Student Orientation (August 22)
You should receive information prior to each date. Please contact us if you have any questions at 1-800-332-2498 or at email@example.com.
So many choices! Savory entrees, a huge salad bar or build your own unforgettable sandwich with our Panini Machine. Fuel your studies with a variety of meal plans, with all-you-can-eat options to satisfy any dietary requirements. Learn more.
For Your Health
All students are required to submit a Medical History Form and Immunization Record to Illinois Wesleyan's Arnold Health Service prior to enrollment. Learn more.
The skills you obtain from working on campus complement your academic performance and communicate to future employers your ability to succeed in a professional setting. View current job openings.
Do you like to sleep in? Do you study best with music on? Our roommate matching process helps you land the roommate who is right for you. Learn more.
2014 Summer Reading Program
All incoming students will read Madonnas of Echo Park by Brando Skyhorse for the 2014 Summer Reading Program, then participate in a discussion during orientation activities.
Minor Myers, jr. Welcome Center
1211 Park Street
Bloomington, IL. 61701
309-556-3031 or 1-800-332-2498