A liberal arts education at Illinois Wesleyan allows our students to discover the interconnectedness of knowledge through a challenging course of study beyond their majors.
We place emphasis on developing their
• Critical thinking and communications skills,
• Strengthening their cultural literacy, and
• Helping them to become more globally aware
and ethically grounded.
Illinois Wesleyan prides itself on producing graduates who are
• Broadly educated individuals with a spirit of inquiry,
who can successfully
• Adapt to the demands of a rapidly changing
and complex world.